lundi 5 décembre 2011

I love you!


The way I was brought up , “I love you” had to come from a boyfriend only. Not from a family member or a friend. I think after I was 6, I never heard that sentence anymore!

So, in 2000, when my friend (a female) said to me “I love you” it wasn’t sitting well with me! I was so uncomfortable.
Woaaaaaaa, I had to take a deep breath and asked myself what she meant by that, what did she want? I am very secure in my sexuality but still, maybe she was testing me! Is she hitting on me?

I came to realize that it was ok for a friend and a family member to say this magic phrase....With all the big step that I have taking in my life, nowadays I know it is even ok for me to say it to myself! And the more love I give myself, the more love comes to me! Don’t you just love this life? !!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire